IBC-M T2P Center and International Relations Office announce a call for applications for students’ mobility. The call is open for the students from Environmental and Agricultural Management study program.
This mobility falls under Key Action 2 of the current IBC-M Erasmus + Project “Creating Theory to Practice Centers for Innovation and Employment”. It is student exchange opportunity with the Geisenheim University from Germany, IBC-M project partner. More information about this partner can be found under the link: https://www.hs-geisenheim.de/en/. All lectures and seminars at Geisenheim University do have a strong practical orientation and include work in tasting rooms or labs.
This call is opened for 1 student for a period of 3 months and start date for the exchange would be 1st November 2019. All costs (costs for travel and costs of stay) for completing semester abroad will be covered by ERASMUS+ grant while selected student will need to pay regular tuition fee to IBC-M for that semester.
In order to apply for exchange, IBC-M student must:
- have completed the first year of study with no exams from previous semester;
- have timely and constant payment of tuition fees (all debts should be covered before going abroad);
- have good academic standing (cumulative semester grade of at least 4.00);
- have cumulative attendance of at least 60 %;
- have knowledge of the English language (B2 level);
- demonstrate cross-cultural competencies.
Internal selection will be completed at IBC-M and will be based on:
- Letter of motivation;
- Cumulative average grade (worth 40%)
- Cumulative attendance rate (worth 30%)
- English language knowledge (worth 30%).
Students who did not have a chance to participate in the exchange programs offered by IBC-M previously are highly encouraged to apply and will have priority during selection process.
Application & selection process
Application deadline is Wednesday 10th July 2019 until 4pm the latest. Applicants should send Letter of motivation (one A4 page max) to Mirjana Krsmanovic at: email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Motivation letter should be sent to IBC-M as you have to apply directly to IBC-M first where internal selection will be completed. After selection is done, IBC-M must nominate student to receiving partner institutions, Geisenheim University in this case.