Mihone Kerolli-Mustafa, PhD
Director of the International Business College Mitrovica and Head of Environmental & Agricultural Management Department, Mitrovica, Kosovo
Welcome to the Official CTPCIE Project Website.
I would like to thank everyone who supported the idea of Creating The Theory to Practice Centers for Innovation and Employment (T2Ps). In particular, I am referring to all the colleagues at the International Business College Mitrovica, but also to all the colleagues from other Universities part of consortium (University of Bonn, University of National and World Economy in Sofia, University of Ljubljana, Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, North West Regional College in North Ireland, University of Prishtina, University of Applied Science Ferizaj, The University of “Haxhi Zeka” in Peja, University of“Ukshin Hoti’’ in Prizren , College of Economics Pec-Leposavic ) as well as Kosovo Chamber of Commerce, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology and other associated partners such as IADK, EdGuard Think Tank, REC and TASRK . With the sincere support of the Erasmus + Office in Kosovo and the Erasmus+ Program of the Executive Agency (EACEA) in Brussels, the realization of this idea became possible.
As a Project Coordinator, I would like to invite you to browse these pages and get informed with the Project, its tasks and aims.
CTPCIE project aims to improve the relevance of higher education for the labour market and society in Kosovo by creating sustainable models of interaction between universities and enterprises. The Theory to Practice Centres (T2Ps) will will bring together more than 120 local teaching staff from six partner institutions in Kosovo engaged in peer learning activities, 189 participants in mobilities, more than 500 students benefiting from updated courses and lifelong education studies, and 450 researchers and business professionals at the conferences. Overall, the project will reach up to 20,000 persons engaged in higher education and economy in Kosovo and abroad through its dissemination activities.
The Grant holder of the CTPCIE is the International Business College Mitrovica, and the Project Consortium are Universities from Kosovo:
- University of Prishtina,
- University of Applied Science Ferizaj,
- The University of “Haxhi Zeka” in Peja,
- University of “Ukshin Hoti’’ in Prizren ,
- College of Economics Pec-Leposavic
as well as the Universities from Program countries:
- University of Bonn, Germany
- University of National and World Economy in Sofia, Bulgaria
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- North West Regional College in North Ireland, UK.
Being a joint initiative of 12 institutions – 11 public and private higher education institutions from Partner and Programme countries (Kosovo, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Austria, Germany and North Ireland) and involving also the Chamber of Commerce of Kosovo, five Associated Partners including MEST the project envisages creating a larger partnership with over 135 private and public institutions from Kosovo. As well as the project aims:
- to create opportunities for long term partnerships between HEI, enterprises and public sector through established T2Ps;
- to support professional development of teaching staff based on methodological knowledge and skills transfer;
- to modernize, update and innovate educational programs through newly developed teaching materials;
- to promote achievements of university – enterprise cooperation and knowledge exchange through professional dissemination.
We are open to any new ideas or recommendations!
Professor Mihone Kerolli-Mustafa, PhD